04 ELECTRA GLIDE SCREAMIN' EAGLE CVO
SORRY - This super-nice 04 Electra Glide CVO
has ALREADY SOLD to:
Lancaster, New York for $22,950..!!
Tons of Chrome / Accessories!! $42,000+ Invested..!!
(Orange Pearl/Jet Black)
How can you beat this 04 CVO Screamin' Eagle Electra Glide? It definitely has some of the best features, options and performance of the touring CVO (Custom Vehicle Operations) bikes that Harley Davidson has ever put together..! This is one of only two colors available in 04, and many people believe it to be the best.
This particular bike is one SUPER NICE 04 Harley Davidson Screamin' Eagle CVO. Since this model and color combo of Harley Davidson CVO is my favorite, (Orange Pearl and Jet Black) and I have owned about 20 of these, I thought I had seen about every possible piece of chrome and upgrade available that you could add to this bike. I WAS WRONG! This CVO has chrome that I have never seen before. Essentially, the engine and transmission, (other than the heads), is entirely covered in chrome.
This, of course, is 1 of the only 2 years you can get the CVO Electra Glide with the painted-to-match-quick-release Tour Pak, since in 06 and up, Harley Davidson built the CVO bikes as an Ultra Classic and it's Tour Pak is leather and does not match the bike's color and is also not a quick-release design since it is permanently attached. (HD did return to building the "hard" Tour Pak and started painting it to match again in 08, but the bikes are Ultra Classics and of course that also makes the Tour Paks non-detachable, so you are stuck with leaving them on the bike permanently.)
I would assume that if you are looking at this Screamin' Eagle, and know anything about them, then you are already aware they come loaded with chrome and "CVO only" custom paint, the 103" Stroker Engine and many other features right from the factory.
Since the list of options from Harley Davidson on these CVO bikes is nearly endless, I am not going to list them individually here. (You probably already know what they are.) Harley Davidson says there is over $12,000 in Accessories and Upgrades that are added to the CVO Screamin' Eagles in 04, and many of those items are unavailable to anyone other than a "CVO" owner. In other words you can't purchase those items and put them on a stock Harley because you have to prove you own a CVO by presenting the VIN# to the Dealer before you can order replacement CVO parts. Since these were hand assembled and painted in a separate assembly line and were only built in a limited number, this bike is VERY protected by Harley Davidson regarding parts and attempted duplication.
In case you didn't know, there were only about 750 of these Screamin' Eagle CVO's built in this color combo, and this paint scheme and year/model is widely considered to be one of the most sought after CVO Baggers Harley Davidson ever built.
This is the bike that will get all the comments at your local "bike hangout" and/or on the Poker Runs. Even non-bike lovers look at this and admire it. It's just that cool looking..!!
This super nice 04 CVO Electra Glide Screamin' Eagle has only 10,390 very easy ACTUAL miles and over $10,000 in upgrades even beyond the CVO accessories!
Below is a partial list of Chrome and other Accessories that are NOT stock items and have been added. (There are many more too numerous to itemize.)
- HD Chopped Tour Pak (with Wiring, Brackets, Hardware and Detach Kit) - $2500
- HD Color Matched Tour Pak LED Spoiler Kit - $230
- HD Chrome Inner Primary (REAL-not a cover - installed) - $550
- HD Chrome Front Dual Brake Caliper Kit - $790
- HD Chrome Custom Caliper Bolt Cover Kit - $22
- HD Chrome Billet Saddlebag Latch Kit - $130
- HD Chrome Billet Profile Custom Mirrors - $140
- HD Bar & Shield Logo Windshield Molding - $80
- HD Clutch Ferrule & Banjo Bolt Cover Kit - $29
- HD Throttle & Idle Cable Adjuster Covers - $60
- HD Smooth Horn Cover - $39
- HD Switch Cap Kit (Chrome) - $22
- HD Fuel Fitting Cover - $32
- HD Headbolt Bridge Covers (Chrome) - $55
- HD Headlamp Visor Style Trim Ring - $43
- HD License Plate Frame (Chrome) - $15
- HD Passing Lamp Trim Rings (Chrome - Visor Style) - $55
- HD Fairing Chrome Speaker Trim - $31
- HD Turn Signal Trim Ring (Chrome - Smoked Lens - Visor Style - Front) - $35
- HD Front Turn Signal Visor Style Trim Rings (Smoked Lens/Amber Bulb) - $36
- HD Rear Turn Signal Visor Style Trim Rings (Smoked Lens/Amber Bulb) - $36
- HD Smooth Push Button Fuel Tank Console Door Release - $28
- HD Radio & Gauge Faceplate Trim - $28
- HD Screamin' Eagle Stage One Air Cleaner Kit - $140
- HD EFI Race Tuner (including Dongle and Cables) - $750
- HD Dunlop New Rear Tire - $240
- Custom Front Axles - $200
- Custom Front Axle Covers - $60
- Custom Front Rotor Chrome Covers - $80
- Custom Padded Foot Brake Lever - $200
- Arlen Ness Billet Shifter Lever - $170
- Kuryakyn Switch Panel Accent Cover - $50
- Kuryakyn Cylinder Base Cover - $70
- Kuryakyn Starter Cover - $70
- Kuryakyn Oil Filler Spout Cover - $60
- Kuryakyn Rear Cylinder Base Cover - $40
- Kuryakyn Behind the Engine Filler Panel - $110
- Kuryakyn Starter Connector Plug Cover - $26
- Kuryakyn Oil Line Cover and Transmission Shroud - $100
- Rinehart True Dual Exhaust (installed) - $1100
- Hot Topper Kit (Complete - Touring) - $380
TOTAL ACCESSORIES & UPGRADES AMOUNT: $11,000
(Approximate with Tax and Labor)
Note: With the original purchase price and the accessories that have been added, there is over $42,000 invested in this bike..! You can save yourself a TON of money from what the original owner paid. (Incidentally, as I'm sure you know, the new ones are about $37,000 stock, not including any additional options.
So.., if you spent the same $11,000 on upgrades/accessories that this bike has, on a new one, combined with Tax, License and Dealer Destination and Prep Fees, you would have a WHOPPING $50,000 invested!.)
Pick up this like new, tricked out CVO, and spend the other $27,000+ on something else..! Now that makes a lot more sense..!!
MY PRICE: $22,950 (Priced to sell quickly...)