04 ELECTRA GLIDE SCREAMIN' EAGLE CVO
SORRY - This super-nice 04 Electra Glide CVO
has ALREADY SOLD to:
Youngstown, Ohio for $21,000..!!
Upgraded Power...Tons of Accessories...$46,000 Invested..!!
04 ELECTRA GLIDE SCREAMIN' EAGLE CVO
Orange Pearl / Jet Black
How can you beat this 04 CVO Screamin' Eagle Electra Glide? It definitely has some of the best features, options and performance of the touring CVO (Custom Vehicle Operations) bikes that Harley Davidson has ever put together..!This is one of only two colors available in 04, and many people believe it to be the best.
This particular bike is one SUPER NICE 04 Harley Davidson Screamin' Eagle CVO. Since this model and color combo of Harley Davidson CVO is my favorite, (Orange Pearl and Jet Black) and since I have owned about 20 of these, I thought I had seen about every possible configuration possible. I WAS WRONG! This CVO has TONS of chrome, custom (one-off) Corbin Seating and Driver's Matching Custom Back Rest, a Dyno Jet Power Commander III, and the list is just about endless! It has also been Dyno Tuned and is putting out about 100 Horsepower and 110 Ft. Lbs. of Torque. Needless to say, this bike really runs strong..!!
This, of course, is 1 of the only 2 years you can get the CVO Electra Glide with the painted-to-match-quick-release Tour Pak, since in 06 and up, Harley Davidson built the CVO bikes as an Ultra Classic and it's Tour Pak is leather and does not match the bike's color and is also not a quick-release design since it is permanently attached. (HD did return to building the "hard" Tour Pak and started painting it to match again in 08, but the bikes are Ultra Classics and of course that also makes the Tour Paks non-detachable, so you are stuck with leaving them on the bike permanently.)
I would assume that if you are looking at this Screamin' Eagle, and know anything about them, then you are already aware they come loaded with chrome and "CVO only" custom paint, the 103" Stroker Engine and many other features right from the factory.
Since the list of options from Harley Davidson on these CVO bikes is nearly endless, I am not going to list them individually here. (You probably already know what they are.) Harley Davidson says there is over $12,000 in Accessories and Upgrades that are added to the CVO Screamin' Eagles in 04, and many of those items are unavailable to anyone other than a "CVO" owner. In other words you can't purchase those items and put them on a stock Harley because you have to prove you own a CVO by presenting the VIN# to the Dealer before you can order replacement CVO parts. Since these were hand assembled and painted in a separate assembly line and were only built in a limited number, this bike is VERY protected by Harley Davidson regarding parts and attempted duplication.
In case you didn't know, there were only about 750 of these Screamin' Eagle CVO's built in this color combo, and this paint scheme and year/model is widely considered to be one of the most sought after CVO Baggers Harley Davidson ever built.
This is the bike that will get all the comments at your local "bike hangout" and/or on the Poker Runs. Even non-bike lovers look at this and admire it. It's just that cool looking..!!
This super nice 04 CVO Electra Glide Screamin' Eagle has only 19,829 very easy ACTUAL miles and over $16,000 in upgrades even beyond the CVO accessories!
Below is a partial list of Chrome and other Accessories that are NOT stock items and have been added. (There are many more too numerous to itemize.)
- HD King Tour Pak (with Wiring, Brackets, etc.) - $2000
- HD Premium Tour Pak Chrome Luggage Rack - $125
- HD Engine Upgrades (Cost Estimation) - $2000
- HD Color Matched Tour Pak LED Spoiler Kit - $230
- HD Chrome Inner Primary Cover - $140
- HD 7" Dark Smoke Windshield - $120
- HD Three Pocket Windshield Pouch - $110
- HD Bar & Shield Logo Windshield Molding - $80
- HD Chrome Rocker Box Bolt Covers - $26
- HD Fuel Fitting Cover - $32
- HD Chrome Switch Panel Cover - $55
- HD Chrome Front Axle Nut Cover - $28
- HD Headbolt Bridge Covers (Chrome) - $55
- HD Headlamp French Style Trim Ring - $43
- HD Passing Lamp French Style Trim Rings - $55
- HD Rear Chrome Saddlebag Guard Kit - $220
- HD Detachable Solo Luggage Rack - $220
- HD Rear Docking Hardware Cover Kit (2) - $60
- HD Detachable Solo Hardware Kit - $42
- HD Detachable Two-Up Hardware Kit - $60
- HD Halogen Headlamp - $100
- HD Halogen Passing Lamps - $130
- HD Adjustable Passenger Foot Mount Kit - $150
- HD Xenon Performance Headlight Bulb - $24
- HD Adjustable Air Deflector Kit - $110
- HD Chrome Tail Light Collar - $36
- HD Diamond Ice Derby Cover - $95
- HD Diamond Ice Collection Timer Cover - $55
- HD Diamond Ice Collection Air Cleaner Insert - $60
- HD Diamond Ice Collection Flat Medallion (Large) - $25
- HD Diamond Ice Collection Flat Medallion (Small) - $20
- HD Diamond Ice Collection 4" Gauge Trim Rings (2) - $58
- HD Diamond Ice Collection 2" Gauge Trim Rings (4) - $96
- HD Layback License Plate Mounting Kit - $42
- HD Tri-Bar Chrome Rear Fender Extension Kit - $180
- HD License Plate Frame (Chrome) - $15
- HD Fairing Chrome Speaker Trim - $31
- HD Smooth Push Button Fuel Tank Console Door Release - $28
- HD Radio & Gauge Faceplate Trim - $28
- HD Screamin' Eagle Stage One Air Cleaner Kit - $140
- HD New "Detonator" Chrome Front Wheel - $1250
- HD New "Detonator" Chrome Rear Wheel - $1250
- HD Chrome Lower Belt Drive Cover - $75
- HD Dunlop New Rear Tire - $240
- HD Dunlop New Front Tire - $240
- Dyno Tuned to Thunderheaders, Air Intake & Power Commander - $350
- Dyno Jet III Power Commander (Tunable) - $360
- Custom Chrome Belt Drive Sprocket - $400
- Thunderheader 2 into 1 Exhaust - $610
- Kuryakyn Lighted LED Turn Signal Mirrors - $200
- Kuryakyn Chrome ISO-Wing Highway Pegs - $100
- Kuryakyn Chrome Neck & Down Tube Covers - $200
- Kuryakyn Chrome Mid-Frame Cover - $110
- Kuryakyn Switch Panel Accent Cover - $50
- Kuryakyn Starter Cover - $70
- Kuryakyn Rear Cylinder Base Cover - $40
- Kuryakyn Behind the Engine Filler Panel - $110
- Kuryakyn Starter Connector Plug Cover - $26
- Kuryakyn Oil Line Cover and Transmission Shroud - $100
- Hot Topper Kit (Complete - Touring) - $380
- Corbin Custom ("one-off") Solo Seat & Backrest (with locking mechanism) - $1100
TOTAL ACCESSORIES & UPGRADES
AMOUNT: $16,000+ (Approximate with Tax and Labor)
Note #1: This bike is set up for "Solo" Riding, but can easily be converted to accomodate "Two-Up" Riding as well. All you have to do is switch to a Dual Passenger Seat, change the Mounting Bracket on the Tour Pak and move it to the Rear Detachable Docking Hardware that is already installed on this very cool CVO. You literally have the best of both worlds with this setup!
Note #2: With the original purchase price and the accessories that have been added, there is over $46,000 invested in this bike..! You can save yourself a TON of money from what the original owner paid. (Incidentally, as I'm sure you know, the new ones are about $37,000 stock, not including any additional options.
So.., if you spent the same $16,000 on upgrades/accessories that this bike has, on a new one, combined with Tax, License and Dealer Destination and Prep Fees, you would have a WHOPPING $58,000 invested!.) Pick up this like new, tricked out CVO, and spend the other $35,000+ on something else..! Now that makes a lot more sense..!!
MY PRICE: $21,950
(Just reduced $500 - for a quick sale..!)