04 NIGHT TRAIN CUSTOMIZED
SORRY - This super-nice 04 Night Train Customized
has ALREADY SOLD to:
Edson, Albert, Canada..!!
ONE-OWNER..!! Tons of upgrades..!! $30,000+ Invested..!!
I'm quite sure you have never seen a Night Train quite like this one..!! There has been a LOT of time, money, energy and planning that has gone into this VERY sweet Ride.
It was purchased brand new at the local Harley Dealership, and then the owner proceeded to change it in both subtle and very noticeable ways to arrive at the COOL bike it is today.
This gentleman is a PERFECTIONIST and I am not kidding when I tell you this bike literally looks like new yet. He always keeps it meticulously detailed, stored in an enclosed environment and let's just put it this way!! This bike has been his "baby"!
Since he is a personal friend of the guys over at Twisted Choppers / Custom Innovations (the "203" Crew), he had them build a Custom Stretched Springer Front End for him and then he picked out a lot of other very cool upgrades/accessories and also added them to the bike.
As you can see the result is a very "bad" looking Night Train that NOBODY else will have. This is no "belly-button" bike. It is definitely a one-of-a-kind VERY PRISTINE motorcycle.
The only reason the motorcycle is being sold, is the original owner has decided to build a FULL BLOWN custom and didn't want to change the essential structure and engineering of the Night Train. (It is too nice of a bike!) So, even though he loved this bike, he has decided to sell it, to generate funds to create his new "built from scratch" custom, that he has already designed.
If you are into Night Trains, this is most certainly one that stands out from the crowd. Many people won't know quite what it is - they will probably ask you lots of questions the first time they see it, since obviously none came with a Springer Front End. I can assure you of one thing - if you like the "Black" look you will LOVE this bike.
Here is a PARTIAL list of the Cool Accessories/Upgrades that have been added to this bike:
- DNA Mammoth 52 Fat Spoke Front/Rear Wheel, Rotors and Pulley - $3500
- Metzeler ME 880 Marathon Tire 120/70-21 (Front) - $209
- Metzeler ME 880 Marathon Tire 150/70-18 (Rear) - $275
- Twisted Choppers Custom Springer Front End (Gloss Black Powder Coat) - $2200
- Performance Machine Piston Floating Front Brake Caliper - $300
- D&D Fat Kat exhaust - $749
- Carlini Design Drag Bars - $400
- Performance Machine Renthal Hand Grips - $100
- Performance Machine Custom Mirrors - $150
- Arlen Ness Big Sucker Wrinkle Black Air Cleaner - $200
- Forty Eight Slow Jet & 180 Main Jet in Carb - $200
- Corbin Comfort Cell Leather Seat - $800
- Kuryakyn Panacea LED Tail Light (Run, Turn, Brake) - $200
- Kuryakyn Load Equalizer for Tail Light - $100
- HD Docking Hardware for Passenger Backrest - $45
- HD Tapered Sport Luggage Rack (Five Bar) - $135
- HD Detachable Seat Hardware Kit - $20
- HD Detachable Sideplates (Wrinkle Black) - $140
- HD Upright Passenger Backrest (Wrinkle Black) - $90
- HD Smooth Bucket Backrest Pad - $100
- HD Black Hand Levers - $100
- HD Harley Davidson Script License Plate Frame - $24
- And many more items too numerous to mention...
TOTAL ACCESSORIES & UPGRADES - $11,000+ (Approximate including Tax and Labor)
Note #1: With the original purchase price and the Custom Work, Upgrades and Accessories that have been added to this bike, there is a Total Investment of about $30,000 spent on this very cool Night Train. And.., it is still in LIKE NEW condition!!
Note #2: This is an opportunity to save yourself about $15,000, AND have a tricked out Night Train that is in impeccable condition. What a great way to have the BEST OF BOTH WORLDS..!! Grab this bike before someone else beats you to it!
WAS PRICED AT: $14,950
Reduced $1500 for QUICK SALE..!!
NEW PRICE: $13,450
(Owner wants to build New Full Custom Bike...)