05 ELECTRA GLIDE CVO - CANDY CHERRY
Like new...Lot's of Upgrades...Great Color..!!
As far as I'm concerned, the 05 CVO Screamin' Eagle Electra Glide is simply the ultimate combination of features, options and performance of the touring CVO (Custom Vehicle Operations) bikes that Harley Davidson has ever put together..! This is definitely the most popular color, (Two-Tone Light Candy Cherry and Dark Candy Cherry), of the three colors available in '05. (This bike really stands out in a crowd!)
This, of course, is also the last year you can get the CVO Electra Glide with the painted-to-match-quick-release Tour Pak, and also with the Stealth Luggage rack that looks so cool when the Tour Pak is off..!
You can load this bike up with Luggage and/or Gear and head out on a trip with your significant other and ride in total comfort..! Yet, if you are wanting to "kick around town with your buddies", you simply remove the Tour Pak, (which you can do in a matter of seconds), and now you have an aggressive looking "solo" bike that looks extremely nice and will obviously out-perform and accelerate most of the other bikes you will run in to. How can you beat that combo..?
This particular SUPER NICE Two-Tone Light Candy Cherry and Dark Candy Cherry Electra Glide CVO has had excellent care, and has only 25,867 miles. It's always been stored inside and has a TON of upgrades added!
They include the Kuryakyn Chrome Neck & Down-Tube Covers, a Kuryakyn Chrome Mid Frame Cover, a VERY NICE looking HD Chrome Tri Light Bar Rear Fender Extension, a Complete Hot Topper Kit, a Chrome Inner Primary Cover, the French Style Headlight, Passing Lamp and Turn Signal Trim Rings and much more. I have itemized most of the features in the list below, so you can see what the majority of them are and the related cost.
With the original cost of over $32,500, (with Sales Tax, License, and Dealer Setup Fee), and the additional $4,500 spent in Add-ons and Accessories, there is a Total Investment of over $37,000 spent on this VERY nice 05 Electra Glide Screamin' Eagle CVO.
Additional Upgrades & Accessories (Partial List)...
- HD Halogen Headlamp - $100
- HD Halogen Passing Lamps - $130
- HD Xenon Performance Headlight Bulb - $24
- HD Chrome Tail Light Collar - $36
- HD Chrome Headbolt Bridge Covers - $55
- HD Nostalgic Hand Grips - $70
- HD Chrome French Style Headlight Trim Ring - $38
- HD Chrome French Style Passing Lamp Trim Ring - $55
- HD Chrome Fairing Speaker Covers - $31
- HD Chrome Radio & Gauge Faceplate Trim - $28
- HD Tri-Bar Chrome Rear Fender Extension Kit - $180
- HD Tru Dual Exhaust Headers - $450
- HD Screamin' Eagle Street Cannon Mufflers - $400
- HD Push-Button Fuel Tank Console Door Release - $30
- HD Stainless Steel Chrome Windshield Trim - $90
- HD Three Pocket Windshield Pouch - $110
- HD Custom Profile Comfort Weave Seat - $300
- HD Adjustable Air Deflector Kit - $110
- HD Boom! Audio Shorty Am/FM Antenna - $30
- HD Color Matched Saddle Bag LED Spoiler Kit - $230
- Kuryakyn Alley Cat Air Cleaner Kit - $290
- Kuryakyn Chrome Mid-Frame Cover - $130
- Kuryakyn Chrome Neck and Down Tube Covers - $200
- Kuryakyn Muffler Bracket Covers - $40
- Kuryakyn Chrome Inner Primary Cover - $140
- Hot Topper Complete Kit - $380
- Clear-View Recurve 6 1/2" Windshield - $168
TOTAL ACCESSORIES AND UPGRADES - $4,500+ (Approximate with Tax & Labor)
As you can see, that is one heck of a list of upgrades! They range from substantial Power and Torque upgrades, to lots of Chrome, items of Convenience, and even Lighting Safety Enhancements to name just a few!
The bottom line is this! With the total original investment of approximately $37,000 and with it priced at only $17,950 that is a savings to you of about $20,000..!! That's the way to buy a motorcycle!!
Let the other guy spend all the money on the very cool upgrades and enhancements, save the nearly $20,000 and YOU reap the benefits at only a FRACTION of the original cost...!!
MY PRICE: $16,950
(Just reduced $1000 for a quick sale..!!)