05 ELECTRA GLIDE SCREAMIN' EAGLE CVO
SORRY - This super-nice 05 Electra Glide CVO
has ALREADY SOLD to:
Canistota, South Dakota for $24,660..!!
One Owner.., Tons of Ugrades.., Extremely Well Maintained..!!
05 ELECTRA GLIDE SCREAMIN' EAGLE CVO (FLHTCSE2)
As far as I'm concerned, this 05 CVO Screamin' Eagle Electra Glide is simply the ultimate combination of features, options and performance of the touring CVO (Custom Vehicle Operations) bikes that Harley Davidson has ever put together..! This is definitely the most popular color, (Two-Tone Light Candy Cherry and Dark Candy Cherry), of the three colors available in '05. (These are not real easy to find!) And.., this bike is a ONE-OWNER that was sold brand new right here at the local Harley Davidson Dealership. It has been serviced religiously, always been stored in a climate controlled environment and had impeccable care. It also has a lot of very nice upgrades on the bike and has only 27,000 VERY easy miles on it..!
This, of course, is also the last year you can get the CVO Electra Glide with the painted-to-match-quick-release tour pak, and also with the stealth luggage rack that looks so cool when the tour pak is off..! (It also has the drivers removable/adjustable back rest and the passenger back rest that you can put on if you want to travel "two-up" but without the tour pak.)
You can load this bike up with luggage and/or gear and head out on a trip with your significant other and ride in total comfort..! Yet, if you are wanting to "kick around town with your buddies", you simply remove the tour pak, (which you can do in a matter of seconds), and now you have an aggressive looking "solo" bike that looks extremely nice and will obviously out-perform and accelerate most of the other bikes you will run in to. How can you beat that combo..?
I would assume that if you are looking at this Screamin' Eagle, and know anything about them, then you are already aware they come absolutely LOADED with chrome, special accessories and "CVO only" custom paint, the 103" Stroker Engine and many other features right from the factory.
In addition, this bike has a significant amount of additional upgrades even beyond the CVO accessories. Here are just a few of them: French Style Headlight and Passing Lamp Trim Rings ($87), Tour Pak and Saddlebag LED Color Matched Spoiler Kits ($430), Contoured Tour Pak Luggage Rack ($150), "Electra Glo" Light Pod and Extension Kit ($290), "Electra Glo" Lighted Saddlebag Latch Kit ($180), Complete Engine Hot Topper Kit ($380), Premium Air Horn and Installation Kit ($205), Screamin' Eagle Exhaust ($370), Touring Muffler Heat Shield ($135), Kuryakyn Chrome Deluxe Neck Cover with Down Tubes ($200), Kuryakyn Chrome Behind The Engine Frame Cover ($104), Kuryakyn Chrome Inner Primary Cover ($115), and the list goes on and on..!! (The majority of the upgrades are itemized below.) With the combination of the accessories on this motorcycle, this Screamin' Eagle Electra Glide CVO is a LOT of bike for the money..!
The following is a quote from Harley Davison's website regarding this bike:
"The "05 FLHTCSE2 Screamin' Eagle® Electra Glide® 2 was stroked out with 103 cubic inches Twin Cam goodness with ThunderStar™ custom wheels, and vented lowers. As long as there are Harley riders with an ideal bike that exists nowhere but in their mind's eye, the CVO program will continue to blaze new roads and arouse new ambitions."
Since the list of options from Harley Davidson on these CVO bikes is nearly endless, I am not going to list them individually here. (You probably already know what they are.)
But.., here is a partial list of the additional items that have been added to this bike that were not stock equipment from the factory:
- HD Chrome Windshield Trim - $42
- HD Aileron Hand Grips (Heated) - $250
- HD Frenched Style Headlight Trim Ring - $37
- HD Smooth Push Button Fuel Console Door Release - $28
- HD Frenched Style Passing Lamp Extension Rings - $50
- HD Screamin' Eagle Stage I Kit - $140
- HD Chrome Indicator Trim Bezel - $15
- HD Chrome Radio Trim Bezel - $17
- HD Chrome License Plate Trim - $15
- HD Front Axle Nut Cover (Classic Chrome) - $40
- HD Caliper Chrome Bolt/Nut Cover Kit (2) - $80
- HD Glove Box Door Pouch - $30
- HD Tour Pak Lid Organizer - $90
- HD Contoured Tour Pak Luggage Rack - $150
- HD Tour Pak LED Color Matched Spoiler Kit - $230
- HD Saddlebag Lid LED Color Matched Spoiler Kit - $200
- HD Air Deflectors (For Fairing - Clear) - $40
- HD Highway Peg Mounting Kit (Chrome - Adjustable) - $130
- HD Screamin' Eagle Slip On Mufflers - $370
- HD "Electra Glo" Light Pod and Extension Kit - $290
- HD "Electra Glo" Lighted Saddebag Latch Kit - $180
- HD Premium Air Horn and Installation Kit - $205
- HD Touring Muffler Heat Shield - $135
- HD Windshield (FLHT & FLHX Touring - 12" Lightly Smoked) - $135
- Hot Topper Kit (Chrome - Complete) - $380
- Kuryakyn ISO Wing Mini Boards (Highway Pegs) - $104
- Kuryakyn Saddle Shield Heat Deflectors (Reflective Smoke) - $70
- Kuryakyn Chrome Deluxe Neck Cover - $200
- Kuryakyn Chrome Behind The Engine Frame Cover - $104
- Kuryakyn Chrome Inner Primary Cover - $115
- Kuryakyn Tour Pak Relocation Kit - $200
TOTAL ACCESSORIES AMOUNT: $5000+ (Approximate with tax and labor)
Note #1: Also included with this bike are the following: Original CVO Cloth Cover, Original Cloth Cover Bag, Original Owners Manual, Original Harley Garage Door Opener, (operated with high beam light switch), Gold Key, Key with Key Fob, Original Driver's Backrest, and the Original Passenger Quick Release Backrest.
Note #2: With the original purchase price, dealer fees, sales tax, and the accessories that have been added, there is over $38,000 invested in this bike..! You can save yourself over $14,500 from what the original owner paid. (Incidentally, the new ones are about $35,000 stock, not including any additional options..!) Pick this one up and spend the $14,500+ on something else..! That makes sense..!
My Price: $23,450.00 (Priced to sell quickly)