07 KLOCK WERKS CHARITY ROAD GLIDE
SORRY - This super-nice 07 Klock Werks Road Glide
has ALREADY SOLD to:
$65,000 Klock Werks Kustom Road Glide - VERY COOL...!
This is one cool and special Road Glide! It was built by Klock Werks Kustoms of Mitchell, SD to be sold at the "Children's Ride 12" Charity Auction which is an annual event sponsored by the Seattle Children's Hospital in Washington State. It was originally a "bone stock" 07 Road Glide with no miles that was donated by Destination Harley Davidson out of Tacoma, Washington. Klock Werks essentially removed everything, right down to the frame, and then totally customized the bike. The result is this very unique, great looking and very quick Road Glide.
This was the 12th Year of the event and was consequently called the "Children's Ride 12". After Klock Werks totally "tricked it out", the Road Glide was purchased at the Charity Auction by a well known and respected businessman that had been operating in the upper northwest for many years. He had long been a major participant in the Children's Ride and V-Twin Gala and Auction. His winning bid for the bike was $65,000..!!
It was also featured on the cover of V-Twin Magazine in 2008 and I have a photo of the Plaque that still hangs on the wall at Klock Werks Kustoms of the V-Twin Cover Feature Spread. It is included in my photo gallery of this bike.
This Road Glide most definitely has some very cool features such as the Screamin' Eagle 103 Engine with CNC'd Heads, Autometer Blue Backlit Gauges, Alloy Art Air-Logic Air Suspension, Klock Werks Extended Bags, Fender and Filler Strips, Klock Werks LED Spade Tail Light ( with Brake Quick Flash Mode), LED Recessed Round Turn Signals, Danny Grey Custom Seat, and the list goes on and on..!!
Here are just some of the special features of this very cool "Bagger"...
- HD Screamin' Eagle 103 Engine (with CNC Headwork and other Upgrades)
- Avalon Front Forks from Mean Streak
- Klock Werks 180 Wide Rear Tire Kit
- Autometer Gauges with Blue Backlighting
- Klock Werks Extended Bags
- Klock Werks Extended Rear Fender
- Klock Werks Front Fender
- Klock Werks Stretched Fuel Tank
- Klock Werks Custom Console
- Klock Werks Rear Filler Panels
- Klock Werks Spade LED Tail Light
- Klock Werks Small Round LED Turn Signals
- Klock Werks Under Cover Floor Boards
- Klock Werks Special Logo Graphic on Front Fender
- "Children's Ride 12" June 2007 Special Logo on Gas Tank
- Xtreme Machine Vandal Wheels (21 Front & 18 Rear)
- Xtreme Machine Vandal Matching Rotors
- Xtreme Machine Vandal Matching Belt Drive Pulley
- Avon Venom Tires Front & Rear
- Cycle Visions Mo Flo Air Cleaner Assembly
- HD Brushed Handle Bars
- HD Special Grey Painted Control Covers
- HD Special Grey Painted Control Levers
- Performance Machine Six Piston Brake Caliper
- Maserati Blue/Silver Paint & Graphics by Custom Plus
- Klock Werks Double Back Exhaust with Turn Down Mufflers
- Alloy Art Air-Logic Rear Air Suspension (Automatic Self Leveling /w Compressor)
- Alloy Art TXR Stabilizer (Elimates Frame Wobble at High Speeds & While Cornering)
- And many more features too numerous to mention...
Note #1: This Road Glide was not only built by a VERY well known Custom Bike Builder (Klock Werks Kustoms), it also is a wonderful reminder of what just one person's generosity can accomplish at a Charity Event. There was in excess of $450,000 raised in total at the event that year, and this VERY COOL Road Glide that sold for $65,000, was a significant portion of that amount that was generated at the Children's Ride 2007.
Note #2:: Since this bike has been in storage for about a year, I had a complete inspection done, so it is READY to ride and enjoy! Let me warn you though! Be prepared to hang on, since this baby "scoots"! And also be ready to answer questions, since you will get a ton of them! (Not only because the bike is very good looking, but also because of the Klock Werks and Childrens Run 12 Logos that are custom painted on the bike.) It is just one of those motorcycles that really stands out in a crowd!
Finally... Pick this bike up for about 1/3 of the original investment and save yourself about $41,000..!! Now that's the way to own a Custom Built Road Glide, which, by the way, are the HOTTEST Baggers going right now!
MY PRICE: $23,950 (Priced to sell quickly...)