07 ROAD KING SCREAMIN' EAGLE CVO
SORRY - This super-nice 07 Road King Screamin' Eagle
CVO has ALREADY SOLD to:
Henry, Illinois for $25,450..!!
$46,000+ Invested...One-of-a-kind...VERY COOL..!!
This is one VERY COOL 07 Road King Screamin' Eagle CVO in Razor Red with Burnt Gold Leafing Graphics and certainly the ONLY one like this in existence! The original owner did some very unique customizing, changes and upgrades, yet still carefully retained the original personality of this one-of-a-kind Screamin' Eagle CVO.
With the change from the Leather Bags to the Custom Painted Hard Bags, the addition of the Custom Dead Center Cycles Precision "Quick Release/Locking" Fairing, the C&C Fastback Flamed Seat and Matching Backrest, the HD Color Matched LED Spoiler Kit on the Saddlebags, along with the Marine Grade Pioneer Sound System and the CD/Sat/Multi-Feature Receiver, the Polk Audio 6-1/2" Speakers, the additional Alpine Amp & Planet Audio Tweeters, the Kuryakyn Neck & Downtube Covers, as well as the Kuryakyn Unicea Tombstone LED Rear Lighting System, most Harley guys you encounter won't even know what the heck this bike is..!
The Dead Center Fairing looks so similar to a HD Batwing Fairing from the front, that most people are going to think it is a Street Glide. And then when they look closer and know anything about the 07 Road King CVO, they are still going to be confused again, since they will know the Road King CVO's came only with the Leather Bags. You're having some fun now, right?! Incidentally, the original owner told me that with the original Purchase Price, Custom Painting, and the Sound System Upgrades he did, he had about $4000 invested in the Dead Center Fairing alone..!!
Now, the coolest thing is the fact the Dead Center Fairing, like I mentioned earlier, is "Quick Release", since it mounts right to the Docking Hardware where the Windshield would go. So.., as you can see in my photos of the bike, you can set it up with the Fairing and the C&C Seat and matching Driver's Backrest, OR you can install the Original Two-up Seat with the matching Original Driver's and Passenger Back Rests, along with the cool short Smoked Windshield and have a completely different look and function.
Of course you could also leave the Fairing on and choose to ride with the Original Seat and Backrests. Or, you could ride with no Windshield with either Seat. You get the picture! This very cool 07 Road King CVO is many "different" bikes in one..!!
Bottom line is this. You will be riding the ONLY ONE like it! No one else will have an 07 Road King CVO like yours..! That, along with all of the cool tricked out AND functional features that this one-of-a-kind CVO has, this really is a VERY unusual bike.
Here is an abbreviated list of SOME of the very cool upgrades (not stock), on this 07 Road King CVO:
- HD Auxiliary Lighting Bracket Kit - $320
- HD Bullet Turn Signal Kit - $140
- HD Auxiliary Lamp with Halogen Bulbs - $70
- HD Visor Style Passing Lamp Trim Ring - $60
- HD Visor Style Headlamp Trim Ring - $45
- HD Visor Style Front Turn Signal Trim Rings - $37
- HD Flame Billet Saddle Bag Latches - $160
- HD CVO Emblem on Inner Fairing - $20
- HD Mustache Engine Guard - $260
- HD Stainless Windshield Trim - $90
- HD EFI Race Tuner (with (2)Dyno Runs - $750
- HD Screamin' Eagle Mufflers - $650
- HD Saddlebag Lid LED Color Matched Spoiler Kit - $230
- HD Adjustable Highway Peg Mounting Kit - $140
- HD Ironside Collection Highway Peg Kit - $150
- Garmin Nuvo Navigation Unit Assembly (Quick Release) - $250
- Dead Center Quick Release Fairing/Windshield w/Custom Paint - $2600
- Sony DSX-570 UP Grade Pioneer CD/Sat/Receiver - $100
- Internally Mounted Antenna - $150
- Polk Audio db651 Marine Certified 6-1/2" Speakers - $150
- Alpine Amp & Planet Audio Tweeters - $1000
- Wheeldock EZ-Up Center Stand - $330
- Kuryakyn Unicea Tombstone LED Rear Lighting System - $250
- Kuryakyn Saddle Heat Shields - $70
- Custom Painted Gold Leaf Flamed Hard Bags Conversion - $2200
- Mini Beast II Air Horn - $210
- Kuryakyn Neck Cover/Down Tubes (with Red Powder Coating) - $325
- C&C Fastback Flamed Seat W/ Back Rest - $700
- "Screamin' Eagle" Lettered Shifter Rod - $125
- Chubby 575 Handlebars - $235
- Custom Length Braided Clutch & Brake Cables - $390
- 8" Clear View Re-Curve Windshield - $100
TOTAL ACCESORIES AND UPGRADES - $15,000+ (Approximate with Tax and Labor)
Note #1: With Sales Tax, and Dealer Prep Fees etc., the original owner had over $46,000 invested in this one-only very unique 07 Road King CVO. Save yourself nearly $21,000 and drive a one-of-a-kind CVO Road King with some very cool and spendy tricks done to it, that NOBODY else will have done, at nearly HALF the investment that the other guys are paying for STOCK new CVO's.
Note #2: Doesn't it make a heck-of-a-lot more sense to save all that money and be able to own a one-off very cool CVO and be driving something completely original?!!
Really, it's just kind of the best of all worlds...
MY PRICE: $25,450
(Priced at nearly half of original investment..!!)