07 ULTRA CLASSIC SCREAMIN' EAGLE CVO
SORRY - This super-nice 07 Ultra Classic CVO
has ALREADY SOLD...
One Owner...Religiously Serviced..Kept in Climate Controlled Storage..!!
07 ULTRA CLASSIC SCREAMIN' EAGLE CVO
This is a one-owner bike from a gentleman that takes superb care of his motorcycles. He buys his Harleys right here at the local Harley Davidson Dealership. Since he has now purchased a 2010 Ultra Classic Screamin' Eagle CVO, this bike is now for sale. He buys a new Screamin' Eagle CVO about every two years, and when he buys them he loads them up with many additional accessories, and this bike is no exception - it has a BUNCH of them..! (I have included an itemized list below...)
Of course if you are familiar with the 07 HD Ultra Classic Screamin' Eagle CVO, you already know about all of the top shelf components, chrome, paint and NUMEROUS items that come only with the Screamin' Eagle model. And, of course this bike also has the 6 Speed and the 110" Engine, which also makes it the ultimate cruising machine. Many people agree that the Black Ice and Electric Orange is definitely the most attractive color that was offered in the 07 CVO Touring bikes. Very sharp..!!
Some of the very cool NEW items introduced in 07 along with the Cruise Drive 6 Speed Transmission and 110 Engine was the addition of a Power Locking Luggage Compartment and an Integrated Navigation System.
This very nice CVO was recently serviced and went through the Harley Dealer's 60 Point Inspection and at that time a brand new rear tire was installed. It also has only 18,800 Actual Miles which is very low for an 07 Ultra Classic. So.., this bike is ready to GO - just get on and RIDE..!!
With the Rinehart Exhaust (about $600), HD EFI Race Tuner (about $750), HD Windshield LED Molding (about $190), HD Classic Chrome Bolt Covers Set (about $250), and the MANY more additional upgrades that have been added, this really is one sweet Ultra Classic CVO..!
Here are the FACTORY Screamin' Eagle CVO Styling/ Convenience Special Features:
- Engine Trim Black powder-coated with chrome treatment
- Handlebars Chrome, 1-in. diameter internally wired bars; Ironside Collection heated handgrips w/ chrome end-caps
- Seat One-piece, two-up custom leather dual control heated seat with adjustable rider backrest" Fairing Fork-mounted "bat-wing" Inner Fairing Color-matched with custom leather and chrome accented dash pad
- Lower Fairings Color-matched with adjustable vents
- Fairing Air Deflectors Lightly smoked fairing-mounted deflectors
- Glove-box (2) inside fairing lowers w/ liners and covers
- Instruments Spun-aluminum, metal-faced w/ backlighting; electronic speedometer/tachometer, fuel gauge, voltmeter, low oil pressure gauge, sound system w/ handlebar controls, ambient air temperature gauge, odometer and resettable trip-meter, cruise control
- Stereo Premium system (40W per speaker) w/ AM/FM/ CD MP3 player; XM Satellite Radio; navigation system, front/rear speakers, amplifier, weather band, clock, bi-directional seek/scan, track search/scan, 8 presets and automatic volume control w/ adjustable sensitivity
- Auxiliary Audio Input On radio face; will accommodate any line-level audio output device
- XM® Satellite Radio 3-month trial of XM Satellite Radio service Antenna AM/FM/WB and CB antennas
- Intercom Push-to-talk or voice-activated CB 4-watt, 40-channel electronically-tuned CB w/ passenger controls Headset/Headset Receptacles
- Driver/passenger stereo, single headset included
- Custom Leather Tour-Pak® Luggage box style w/ custom leather braiding/stitching; LED interior light, luggage rack, passenger backrest; plush liner
- Saddlebags Injection-molded GTX® with hinged lid, chrome cover trim/slant latches; plush liners
- Removable Liners Removable saddlebag and Tour-Pak liners
- Saddlebag Filler Strips Color-matched saddlebag filler strips
- Luggage/Fork Locks Saddlebag/Tour-Pak power locking system with barrel key; common with ignition key
- Gas Cap Chrome push-button fuel door
- Front Lighting Custom passing lamp brackets w/ bullet-style turn signals; smoked lenses w/ amber bulbs
- Rear Lighting Bullet-style rear signals; chrome narrow bar - Hazard Warning Integrated into turn signal controls
- Smart Security System6 Next-generation hands-free security fob; operates
based on proximity to vehicle; factory installed with Smart Siren II
Here is a PARTIAL list of the upgrades that have been added. (Not included in the CVO package.)
- HD (Kit), Run, Brake, Turn Signal Module - $54.95
- HD Chrome Inner Primary Kit - $259.95
- HD Inner Primary Gasket Set - $34.95
- HD Saddle Bag Hinge Light - $179.95
- HD LCD Oil Dipstick Temp/Level Kit - $134.95
- HD Saddlebag Lid LED Spoiler Kit - $199.95
- HD Comfort Profile Rear Bag Guard - $179.95
- HD Illuminated LED Windshield Molding Kit - $189.95
- HD Classic Chrome Bolt Covers (Set) - $249.95
- HD EFI Race Tuner (with installation) - $750
- HD Foot Peg Rear Mount Kit (Chrome - Adjustable) - $349.95
- HD Chrome Fairing Speaker Grilles - $22.95
- HD Chrome Rear Speaker Grilles - $34.95
- HD Dunlop New Rear Tire - $179.95
- HD Classic Chrome Front Axle Cover - $41.95
- HD Chrome Brake Caliper Bolt Covers (2 sets) - $69.90
- HD Finned Headbolt Bridge Covers (Black) - $47.95
- Kuryakyn Saddle Shield Head Deflectors - $69.99
- Kuryakyn Chrome Transmission Shroud Set - $169.99
- Kuryakyn Mid Frame Chrome Covers - $109.99
- Kuryakyn Saddlebag Chrome Filler Panels - $159.99
- Rinehart Slip On Mufflers - $584.95
TOTAL ACCESSORIES AMOUNT: $6000 (Approximate with Tax and Labor)
Note #1: With an MSRP of $33,495 in STOCK condition combined with the fact this was the first year of the 6 Speed Cruise Drive Transmission, 110" Engine, Power Luggage Trunk Locks, and Integrated Navigation Unit, many dealers were charging considerably more than sticker price for these Screamin' Eagle CVO Ultra Classics. (Some were $2,000 - $3,000 over sticker price.)
Note #2: When you combine that amount with Tax and License Fees, Dealer Prep and Freight Fees, it's very easy to see how this bike is going to be in the neighborhood of about $39,000. Then you add on the additional accessories that have been purchased and installed on this bike and you can quickly see there is a total investment in the vicinity of $45,000..!!
With the fact this is a ONE-OWNER, was impeccably maintained at the same dealership its entire life, been stored in a Climate Controlled environment, is in EXCELLENT condition, and has many great upgrades, it's very obvious that this is a GREAT buy for what I have it priced at..!
Save yourself nearly $18,000 from what the original owner had investedand grab this super nice bike, get out, ride and enjoy the "cream of the crop", the "top of the heap" and simply the best Harley builds. The HAND BUILT Screamin' Eagle Ultra Classic CVO..!!
MY PRICE: $27,450.00 (Priced to sell FAST..!!)
(Sorry - this bike has already sold...)