11 STREET GLIDE CUSTOMIZED
SORRY - This super-nice 11 Street Glide Customized
has ALREADY SOLD to:
Jeffersonville, IN for $25,950..!!
One owner...Superb condition...Stretched Bags, Fender...
This is a one-owner, impeccably maintained Street Glide with the ABS Brakes, the Six Speed Transmission and the 103 Engine Option. The owner really did a nice job customizing it into a one-of-a-kind bike without getting carried away with so many aftermarket items that you nearly forget it's a Harley. The paint color, Merlot Sunglo, is an upgrade as well. On a cloudy day or under artificial light it looks to be like a dark Root Beer or nearly Black, but when you get it in bright sunshine, there is a LOT of gorgeous metallic in the paint. It almost glitters and looks just awesome! It is a VERY unique color! When people see it in the bright sun, they are always amazed, since the metallic is essentially invisible until the sun brings it out.
It's definitely had some serious money ($23,000+), spent on custom items, but it still maintains the look and feel of a genuine Harley Davidson.
It only has about 12,000 miles on it and less than 1000 miles on most of the transformation from the stock Street Glide to the unique bike it is today.
This bike sounds awesome and rides VERY nice. It is a perfect Harley Davidson for the guy that wants a Touring Model, and is looking for something unique and different, but also wants a comfortable ride, whether it's around town or out on the open highway. It is particularly comfortable for a passenger as well, because of the very nice two-up seat it has, and the Quick-Detach tall Passenger Backrest.
Here is a list of the main items/upgrades...
- "Bad Dad" Bags, Fender, Side Covers, and Filler Panels with "hidden" LED Lights - $5500
- "Bad Dad" Bag Skid Plates - $66
- Paramount Custom Front Wheel - $1450
- Paramount Matching Rotor (2) - $660
- Paul Yaffe 13" Ape Hanger Monkey Bars - $380
- Paul Yaffe Engine Guard Monkey Bars - $475
- Front Fender Relocation Kit - $110
- Upgraded 2 Channel Amplifier - $240
- "Slammed" Lowering Kit - $96
- Custom Outer Fairing Kit (hidden LED Lights) - $800
- Custom Lighted Rear License Plate Bracket - $300
- Dakota Digital Red LED Gauge Kit - $1300
- Battistinis "C-Thru" Gauge Bezel Kit - $300
- Dirty Bird "Up Yours" Performance Exhaust - $1300
- Pro Twin Fuel Injection Twin Tuner - $230
- Woods 777 Performance Cams Upgrade - $390
- HD Screamin' Eagle Inner Cam Bearings - $15
- HD Screamin' Eagle Adjustable Pushrods - $156
- HD ABS Brake Line Kit - $312
- HD Logo Chrome Shifter Rod - $130
- HD Chrome Hand Control Levers - $140
- HD Diamondback Braided Clutch Cables - $120
- HD Chrome Clutch Bracket & Master Cylinder Kit - $400
- HD Touring Chrome Front End Kit - $570
- HD Stealth Foot Pegs (2) - $170
- HD Stealth Rider Floor Board - $240
- HD Stealth Brake Pedal - $65
- HD Stealth Shifter Pegs (2) - $60
- HD Handlebar Clamp - $36
- HD Throttle Grips - $80
- HD Engine/Frame/Wheels Red LED Lighting Kit - $400
- HD Windsplitter 4.5" Windshield - $165
- HD Chrome Windshield Trim - $45
- HD Heavy Breather Air Cleaner Kit - $330
- HD Chrome Inner Primary Cover - $150
- HD Throttle Body Chrome Cover - $60
- HD Chrome Switch Housing Kit - $150
- HD Chrome Switch Cap Kit - $33
- HD Boom! Audio Hidden Antenna - $50
- HD Boom! Audio High Performance Speakers - $170
- HD Chrome Rotor Hardware (2) - $40
- HD New Front Tire - $211
- HD New Rear Tire - $291
- HD Chrome Switch Housing Hardware - $18
- HD Chrome Tribal Mirror Kit - $130
- HD Custom Order Merlot Sunglo Inner Fairing - $600
- HD Syn3 Fluid Upgrade and Oil Change - $210
- HD Daymaker Headlight - $524
- HD Visor Style Headlamp Trim Ring - $45
- HD Front Axle Nut Covers - $30
- HD Chrome Bar & Shield Gear Shift Linkage - $130
- HD Chrome Passenger Back Rest w/ Screamin' Eagle Insert - $450
TOTAL - $23,000+ (Approximate, including Tax and Labor.)
Note: With the original Purchase Price, Tax, Title, and Dealer Prep cost of about $23,500, plus the super nice $23,000+ in customizing/upgrades he did, there was an investment by the original owner of about $46,500..!!
You save approximately $20,000 by being the second owner! That's a ton of money AND a sweet deal..!!
MY PRICE: $26,950 (Priced to sell quickly..!!)