11 STREET GLIDE
One Owner...Pristine...Only 6195 Actual Miles..!!
This is a one-owner bike that is literally like new yet. It has been in a climate controlled environment its entire life.
To my knowledge, there is not a nick or scratch on the bike anywhere and it literally looks like it has never been ridden.
It has only 6,195 Actual Miles on it and also has about $5500 in upgrades and accessories added as well.
It has the "Power Pak" Option which includes the 103 Engine, the ABS Brakes, the Cruise Control, and the Security System. This upgrade option was $1995. It also has the Sedona Orange Paint Option which was another $480.
Here is a List of the Accessories and Upgrades...
- HD Chrome Front Axle Cover - $43
- HD Complete Chrome Front End - $560
- HD Chrome Switch Housing Kit - $150
- HD Custom Gear Shift Linkage - $80
- HD Chrome Cylinder Base Cover - $80
- HD Chrome Brake & Master Cylinder Reservoirs - $279
- HD Chrome Hand Control Lever Kit - $120
- HD Chrome Switch Cap Kit - $33
- HD Chrome License Plate Cover and Fastener Kit - $40
- HD Visor Style Headlight Trim Ring - $45
- HD Visor Style Rear Turn Signal Trim Rings - $37
- HD Visor Style Front Turn Signal Trim Rings - $37
- HD Bar & Shield Windshield Trim - $45
- HD Windsplitter 7" Windshield - $165
- HD Chrome Fairing Mount Mirrors - $135
- HD Passenger Backrest Pad - $110
- HD Detachable Sissy Bar Upright - $195
- HD 4-Point Docking Hardware Kit - $200
- HD Styled Backrest Pad Mount - $50
- HD Willie G Skull Air Cleaner Cover - $55
- HD Chrome Inner Primary Cover Trim - $150
- HD Chrome Cylinder Base Cover - $75
- HD Chrome Shifter Shaft Cover - $19
- HD Streamliner Shifter Peg - $30
- HD Streamliner Foot Pegs - $160
- HD Engine Guard Footpeg Mounting Kit - $45
- HD Tappet Block Accent Cover - $80
- HD Chrome Starter Cover - $70
- HD Chrome Inner Fairing Trim Kit - $120
- HD Chrome Fairing Speaker Cover Kit - $40
- Vance and Hines Exhaust - $650
- Painted to Match Inner Fairing - $450
- Kuryakyn ISO Hand Grips - $80
TOTAL - $5500 (Approximate - including Tax and Labor)
Note #1: This super nice Street Glide had a List Price of $20,189, so with the Dealer Set Up Fees ($1200), Power Pak Option ($1995), the Sedona Paint Option ($480), Tax and License ($1800), and the Upgrades and Accessories ($5500), there was a Total Investment of about $31,000 in this bike.
Note #2: I am offering this super nice Street Glide for sale at nearly 1/2 of the original selling price and remember - it has only 6,195 ACTUAL MILES..!!
MY PRICE: $16,950 (Priced to sell quickly!)