04 DREAM CRUISER SERIES 3 PT CRUISER
SORRY - This super-nice 04 Dream Cruiser
has ALREADY SOLD to:
Myrtle Beach, SC for $6500...!!
This car is #788 of only 1306 ever produced..!!
"(from a Chrysler Press Release in 2004)"...
Announced in conjunction with Detroit's famous Woodward Dream Cruise, production of the 2004 Chrysler PT Dream Cruiser Series 3 arrived in North American dealerships just in time for summer cruising.
"With the increased horsepower from turbocharging the engine and the 220 h.p. and 245 lb.-ft. of torque at the most useable portion of the power band, this addition to the Dream Cruiser Series is certainly no 'sleeper,'" said Larry Lyons, Vice President-Small Vehicle Product Team Engineering. "It offers both "show and go", with the highest level of performance in our range of PT Cruiser engines.
Vehicle Identification Numbers (VINs) for all Chrysler Dream Cruiser Series 3 vehicles will be reserved in a continuous sequenced block to enhance their collectibility.
"We received inspiration for this, from the hundreds of Chrysler PT Cruiser owner events held across the globe,'" said Marinelli. "It's all about upping the ante and making your PT Cruiser just a bit more unique than the one parked next to you. The Chrysler PT Dream Cruiser Series 3 does just that.
The exclusive Midnight Blue over Bright Silver exterior two-tone paint treatment sets the Chrysler PT Dream Cruiser Series 3 apart from anything else in the parking lot. Available only on the Chrysler PT Dream Cruiser Series 3, this color combination harkens to the bold, multi-tone paint schemes the company made popular in the 1950s.
Assuring that there will always be blue skies above, the PT Dream Cruiser Series 3 features unique blue tinted glass on the windshield, windows and backlight. The blue glass extends the line of the upper Midnight Blue body panels, which adds to the vehicle's customized look.
Notable exterior chrome accents on the Chrysler PT Dream Cruiser Series 3 include bright bodyside moldings and chrome horizontal accents on the front grille. "Dream Cruiser Series 3" badging with bright accents also appears on the lower left side of the liftgate, while a "2.4L Turbo/High Output" badge is featured on the lower right.
Available for the first time on a Chrysler PT Cruiser, the PT Dream Cruiser Series 3 includes 17-inch chrome-plated Empire cast-aluminum wheels as standard equipment. The wheels include special Midnight Blue center caps with a bright "PT Cruiser" logo.
Passengers in the PT Dream Cruiser Series 3 may find it easy to daydream when they settle into the vehicle's unique two-tone seats, which feature Dark Slate leather with Light Slate accents. The front surface of the head restraints is covered with a Light Slate material embossed with the Chrysler brand winged badge. Heated front seats are standard in all Chrysler PT Dream Cruiser Series 3 models.
Door trim panels are covered with a matching Dark Slate material and include Light Slate bolsters, which are unique to the Chrysler Dream Cruiser Series 3. The instrument panel is accented with Midnight Blue cluster bezels and a passenger air bag cover with a prismatic foil "PT Cruiser" graphic.
The leather-wrapped steering wheel features Satin Silver spokes. Other bright interior accents are found on the chrome AutoStick® shifter bezel (for automatic transaxle vehicles), the Satin Silver shift knob and the chrome lock knobs. Bright pedals and black front sill plates with bright inserts embossed with the winged Chrysler brand logo round out the Dream Cruiser Series 3 interior chrome touches.
Additional standard equipment on the Chrysler PT Dream Cruiser Series 3 includes four-wheel disc brakes, ABS with traction control, a power moonroof with an "express open" feature, a liftgate-mounted rear spoiler, AM/FM/6-CD changer radio and a factory-installed SIRIUS satellite band digital radio system.
Special Features on the "Dream Cruiser Series 3" PT Cruiser: - MSRP - $29,400 (including $590 Destination Charge)
- 2.4 Liter High Output Turbo featuring 220 H.P. and 240 Ft Lbs. of Torque
- Unique Midnight Blue over Bright Silver Exterior Two-Tone Paint Treatment
- Unique Two-Tone Seats, which feature Dark Slate Leather with Light Slate Accents.
- Heated Front Power Up/Down Seats
- Head Restraints covered with a Light Slate Material embossed with the Chrysler Winged Badge
- Unique Door Trim Panels covered with matching Dark Slate Material and Light Slate Bolsters
- Leather-wrapped Steering Wheel featuring Satin Silver Spokes
- Instrument Panel accented with Midnight Blue Cluster Bezels
- Chrome AutoStick® Shifter Bezel
- Satin Silver Shift Knob
- Chrome Lock Knobs
- Four-wheel Disc Brakes
- ABS with Traction Control
- Power Moonroof with an "express open" feature
- Liftgate-mounted Rear Spoiler
- AM/FM/6-CD Changer Sound System
- Factory-installed SIRIUS Satellite Band Digital Radio
- Unique Blue Tinted Solextra PPG Glass on the Windshield, Windows and Backlight
- Bright Bodyside Moldings
- Chrome Horizontal Accents on the Front Grille
- 17-inch Chrome-plated Empire Cast-Aluminum Wheels
- Black Front Sill Plates with Bright Inserts embossed with the Winged Chrysler Brand Logo
- Special Midnight Blue Center Caps on Wheels with a bright "PT Cruiser" Logo
- "Dream Cruiser Series 3" Badging with Bright accents on lower left side of Liftgate
- "2.4L Turbo/High Output" badge is featured on the lower right of Liftgate
- Chrome Brake and Gas Pedals
Note #1: Vehicle Identification Numbers (VINs) for all Chrysler Dream Cruiser Series 3 vehicles are reserved in a continuous sequenced block to enhance their collectibility.
Note #2: This car is #788 of only 1306 ever produced..!!
JUST REDUCED TO: $7,950 (Save a $1000..!!)