05 TOYOTA CAMRY XLE SEDAN
Very nice car in SUBERB CONDITION - needs nothing..!!
SORRY - This super-nice 05 Toyota Camry
has ALREADY SOLD to:
Brooklyn Park, MN for $5300..!!
**Click photo to expand**
This Camry is in exceptional condition. It has all original paint (no accidents ever with a clean Carfax), no rust, nearly new tires, and rides and drives like new yet.
I purchased the car from my neighbor who is a perfectionist and took excellent care of it. (It was always garaged as well.)
I have driven it for my personal car for nearly two years, but recently decided an SUV would fit my personal needs at the present time, so I am selling it.
I have literally had NO issues whatsoever with the car. (It is rated at 34MPG on the highway and about 24 in town). It has the 4 cylinder, and yet it has PLENTY of performance. It is very comfortable, quiet, and gets excellent fuel mileage. It has the 4 cylinder, and yet it has plenty of performance.
The aftermarket Kenwood CD/DVD 6.2" Touch Screen DDX24BT Entertainment System sounds superb, and has MANY DIFFERENT options, including Sirius Radio, Blue Tooth, Phone usage accessibility and many other features. When the system was installed, upgraded speakers were included as well as additional base sound. Here is a link to a YouTube Video telling all about the Kenwood System. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIwevugKqsI). Just copy and paste to your search bar...
Of course the Toyota Camrys have the legendary reputation of just going forever and requiring little or no repair. This car is no exception. It needs absolutely nothing. (Every single feature works exactly like it should.)
If you are comparing this Camry with other ones, remember this. I know who has owned it since new, I know it has a clean Carfax, I know it has no rust, I know it has original paint which is in excellent condition, I know everything works as it should, including ice cold A/C, and it is the XLE model. (Most of the Camry's for sale are not the XLE's with the wood grain dash and factory Automatic Climate Control system.)
And, as I stated earlier, I have driven it myself for the last couple years and know how dependable it is.
Here are some of the nice Factory Options/Features on this car:
MECHANICAL & PERFORMANCE
- 2.4L 4cyl DOHC 16 Valve VVT-i SFI Engine
- 5-Speed ECT-i Automatic Transmission
- 16" Aluminum Alloy Wheels w/P215/60R16 Tires
- Full Size Spare Tire
- Power Assisted Rack & Pinion Steering
- McPherson Strut Front & Rear Suspension
- 4 Wheel Disc Brakes
- Anti Lock Brake System (ABS)
- Driver & Front Passenger Advanced Air Bag System (SRS)
- Adjustable Headrests for all 5 Seats
- 3-Point Seat Belts with/ALR/ELR Pass Belts
- Child Restraint System (Latch)
- Side Impact Door Beams
- Integrated Fog Lamps
- Halogen Auto On/Off Headlights
- Daytime Running Lights
- Dual Color-Keyed Power Heated Outside Mirrors
- Body Side Moulding with Chrome Trim
COMFORT & CONVENIENCE
- Auto Climate Control w/ Air Filtration
- Cruise Control
- JBL AM/FM/Cass/6 Disc CD Changer w/8 Speakers
- XM Satellite Capability
- Multi-Information Display
- Steering Wheel Controls
- Power Driver and Passenger Seats
- Theft Deterrent Sys/Alarm/Engine Immobolizer
- Remote Keyless Entry with Trunk Release
- 60/40 Split Rear Folding Seat
- Variable Intermittent Wipers
- Power Windows with Driver's Auto Down
- Power Auto Door Locks
- Wood Grain Style Interior Trim
- Auto Dimming Rear View Mirror w/Compass
- Rear Window Defroster
- Rear Window Sun Shade
- Power Tilt and Slide Moonroof - $900
- 16" Aluminum Wheels - $410
- Carpet Cargo Mat Set - $186
TOTAL FACTORY OPTIONS - $540
And.., here are some of the very nice Aftermarket Upgrades that have been added as well:
- Recent New Front Struts - $350
- Recent New Radial Tires - $500
- Front Heated Seats with 2 Settings -$200
- Kenwood 6.2" CD/DVD Touch Screen Sound System - $500
- Upgraded Speakers to enhance Kenwood Sound System - $200
- Full Window Tint on Entire Car - $250
TOTAL AFTER MARKET UPGRADES - $2000
I honestly don't believe there is a nicer one around with equal options and Aftermarket Upgrades for what I have this Camry priced at.
Remember, this is an XLE, not a base model, in SUPER CONDITION, AND it has about $2000 in RECENT Upgrades..!!
MY PRICE: $5,300 (Priced to sell quickly...)